Here's your fight-size update for the evening of May 3, 2020:
- Taking a break from impersonating various female WWE superstars, Carmella now takes a jab at impersonating The Shield in the video at the top of the page.
- Liv Morgan wants a sequel to Ready To Rumble and David Arquette weighs in on the topic.
Well you work with the company that should own half the rights - and I think that would be awesome. I could be your dad https://t.co/3ssD6NBLS7— David Arquette (@DavidArquette) May 3, 2020
- R-Truth isn't done chasing the 24/7 Championship, even if it is currently being held by a current member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
What’s up @RobGronkowski --Where you at wit my 24/7 48/7 7/11 I-95 South --European Tv Championship aka MY Baby --#hitemup #wwe #fox #usa #wweonfox #wweonusa #gronk #raw #smachdown #setitoff pic.twitter.com/3feF47ybz8— WWE R-TRUTH (@RonKillings) May 2, 2020
- Candice LeRae and Tegan Nox are back in the kitchen baking up more yummy treats. This week, it’s a batch of delicious praline cookies in the video at this link.
- Shinsuke Nakamura says he's not done with AJ Styles.
This will continue, not finished https://t.co/X9yZUlKcsn— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) May 3, 2020
- Artist Rob Schamberger makes a portrait of The Boneyard Match from WrestleMania 36 and you can check it out at this link.
- If you're wondering if AEW will ever introduce an authority figure on television, Cody says that's likely not happening.
Hopefully never. The audience isn’t dumb, they know who management is. Authority elements seem insulting in this era. This is just my opinion, as there’s a lot of fun ways to do this and I respect those. https://t.co/XqCdOcnqW8— Cody (@CodyRhodes) May 3, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.