Chelsea Green is set for her ROH in-ring debut.
ROH announced that Green will team with Willow to take on Miranda Alize & Rok-C in a tag team bout at ROH Glory by Honor night two.
The company also announced that Green will appear at ROH Glory by Honor night one.
It’s an exciting new era for the ROH women’s division, and four of the division’s brightest stars will compete in tag team action at Glory By Honor Night 2 on Aug. 21 at Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena.
The match pits former world champion “Hot Mess” Chelsea Green and Willow against “The Prodigy” Rok-C and “Lucha Baddie” Miranda Alize.
Green, who will also appear at Glory By Honor Night 1 on Aug. 20, shocked the wrestling world when she showed up at the Best in the World pay-per-view on July 11. Due to a broken arm, Green wasn’t medically cleared to compete in the ROH Women’s World Title Tournament, so her highly anticipated ROH in-ring debut will occur in Philly.
Her tag partner, Willow, defeated Alex Gracia in her ROH debut in June. Willow is coming off a hard-fought loss to multiple-time former world champion Allysin Kay in a tournament first-round match.
Rok-C and Alize both scored impressive first-round victories. The 19-year-old Rok-C knocked off former world champion Sumie Sakai, and Alize defeated Gracia.
ROH Glory by Honor Night Two - August 21
- Steel Cage Match: Matt Taven vs. Vincent
- Bandido & Rey Horus vs. RUSH & Dragon Lee
- The Foundation (Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus) vs. Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Chris Dickinson & Homicide)
- The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) vs. Flip Gordon & Demonic Flamita
- Danhausen vs. Dalton Castle
- Six-Man Tag Team Titles: Shane Taylor Promotions (c) vs. Incoherence (Delirious, Hallowicked and Frightmare)
- Chelsea Green & Willow vs. Miranda Alize & Rok-C
You can find results from past ROH television episodes at Fightful's results section.