Here is your post IMPACT fight size for Thursday, June 24, 2021.
- After being fired from his EVP role with IMPACT last week, Don Callis no longer gets special treatment when entering the building. Tonight, in fact, he yelled at someone when they informed him that he wasn't on the entry list.
- Rosemary defeated Kiera Hogan on BTI after connecting with As Above, So Below. This follows an altercation last week that saw Rosemary and Havok assault the Knockouts Tag Team Champions backstage and throw Hogan into a bin filled with trash bags. Watch here.
- Gia Miller asked Chris Bey why he didn’t get involved last week when Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Rohit Raju and Shera attacked Josh Alexander, Trey Miguel and Petey Williams. Bey said that he is just going to mind his own business. He was then confronted by Williams and Miguel who told him that he better pick a side before a side picks him.
- Tommy Dreamer revealed that the Anthem Board has asked him to stay on as a consultant at IMPACT for the foreseeable future.
- Deonna Purrazzo defeated Susan, but after the match would not release her submission hold. She exited the ring and said that she is done with Susan and Kimber Lee while also calling them trash.
- TJP and Fallah Bahh ran into Willie Mack and Rich Swann inside of Swinger's Palace and set up a tag team match between the four of them for next week, July 1st.
- Backstage, Don Callis tells Tommy Dreamer that there are no hard feelings between them before challenging Dreamer to a 6-Man Tag Team match between Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers against a team of his choosing. Team Dreamer would later reveal itself to consist of Sami Callihan, Moose, and Chris Sabin, all of whom have had issues with one of the others in recent weeks.
I bet Moose and I work together great and do a bunch of sweet ass tag moves https://t.co/z7O9uc19LY— chriSabin (@SuperChrisSabin) June 25, 2021
- Rohit Raju and Shera defeated Petey Williams and Trey Miguel. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton would come and attack after the match, which brought out Josh Alexander to help. Chris Bey, however, just stood on the ramp and took a selfie with all the men fighting in the background.
- Rachael Ellering gave an impassioned and emotional speech to Jordynne Grace, apologizing for not supporting her and vowing to do whatever it took to make their partnership and friendship work. Jordynne, despite that, and the council of Jazz needs time to decide what she wants. Tenille Dashwood tried to pounce on the opportunity and tried to recruit Ellering as a partner once again, but was unequivocally shot down.
- Jake Something defeated Sam Beale, but the real lesson for the up-and-comer came after the match when Brian Myers told him not to blame himself for the loss. Myers said in order to be successful, Beale must do the opposite of whatever Jake does.
- Violent By Design's Joe Doering and Deaner were able to retain the IMPACT World Tag Team Titles by defeating Eddie Edwards and Satoshi Kojima.