Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 7, 2020:
- After Cody asked on Twitter who should answer his TNT Championship Open Challenge, CM Punk chimed in with a couple of unique suggestions.
Duly noted. Fun facts: I saw you on a house show in Champaign on Super Bowl Sunday 13.5 years ago with Domino and Cherry (and Deuce). Also, New Jack was really really nice to me when I was a 13 year old kid visiting Philadelphia. My dad loved New Jack.— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) July 6, 2020
- AEW President Tony Khan poked fun at Colt Cabana over AEW insinuating that he has joined the Dark Order when advertising his match with the group against SCU at Fyter Fest this week.
- WWE stock opened at $46.17 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- ICW announced a big change to its upcoming Deathmatch Circus, which is going to be a 24 hour event with No Holds Barred Vol. 4 and Vol. 5.
WELCOME TO THE NHB DEATHMATCH CIRCUS!— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 7, 2020
STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS AND ENJOY THE SHOW... FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT!!
Camping, Clowns, Freaks, Camp Fires, Vendors & So Much More!
Tickets - https://t.co/KAgGbe73Z9 pic.twitter.com/59Yj75qSez
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Vince McMahon remembers his father on what would have been his birthday.
Grateful for the lessons taught to me by my father, who would have been 106 years old today. Happy birthday, Pop. pic.twitter.com/DKo5wXPXiU— Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) July 6, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.