Here is your fight size update for Friday, September 24, 2021.
- On Twitter, CM Punk engaged in a Q&A and spoke about impending dream matches with the likes of Adam Cole, Bryan Danielson, the Lucha Brothers, and more.
Yeah that is a dream, right?— player/coach (@CMPunk) September 24, 2021
Hate triple threats buuuuut maybe? I don’t think I’d need 30 to beat em.— player/coach (@CMPunk) September 24, 2021
Bryan, omega, me/bryan vs lucha bros mask/titles vs hair/beard Mexico City.— player/coach (@CMPunk) September 24, 2021
- Speaking with Eat, Sleep, Suplex, Retweet, Drew McIntyre named WALTER as his main rematch from NXT UK.
"WALTER... I think that's a match that a lot of people want to see and I know I want it and WALTER wants so I just want it to be on the right stage. The biggest stage possible."
- James Lascuola of PWPonderings sits down and talks to “The Girl From Ocean Ave” Kennedi Copeland. They discuss Kennedi’s time in the Deathmatch world, H2O, WWR+ and much more! Kennedi takes on Gregory Iron for the H2O Hybrid Championship at HustleMania IV on September 25th at 8 PM EST on IWTV.
- Watch: Johnny Drip-Drip’s Top 5 Liquids: WWE After The Bell, Sept. 24, 2021
“The story with Shinsuke [Nakamura] stealing the crown just kind of fell in and I think it sparked Vince’s creative with whatever it was – I was sad face when I lost the crown? I have no idea. But it was like ‘we’re going down in the dumps now.’
“Looking back, I’m thinking that’s the perfect thing. A lot of people wanted me out of it and wanted me to be miserable and it kind of rolled into that really well.”
-Check out the best moments of Stephanie McMahon on pay-per-view:
- Here is the latest episode of MC! True Long Island Story.
- Here is everything you need to know before tonight's episode of SmackDown.
King @ShinsukeN & @WWEApollo battle for the #ICTitle, @YaOnlyLivvOnce faces @TheaTrinidad, and “Happy Talk with Happy @BaronCorbinWWE” debuts TONIGHT on #SmackDown!— WWE (@WWE) September 24, 2021
Presented by @DraftKings.
-- 8/7c @FOXTV pic.twitter.com/kIRhwrEOtx
- Today, WWE stock closed at $55.09 per share
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Check out the latest Off Her Chops podcast: