Next week's episode of AEW Dynamite will not only feature Blood & Guts. Several matches have been booked that will advance the rankings and settle personal vendettas.
After being betrayed by QT Marshall and The Factory, Cody Rhodes returned on Wednesday, April 28, and attacked Marshall ending his assault with a figure four leg lock on top of Cody's personal bus. After all that has transpired, these two former friends will square off next week on Wednesday, May 5.
In addition, Dr. Britt Baker, DMD will be in action. Baker is currently riding high after being named the number one contender for the Women's Championship.
In tag team action, Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston will face Michael Nakazawa and Kenny Omega. This week, Moxley and Kingston threatened to break the ankle of Kenny Omega forcing Don Callis to book this match.
Lastly, there will be a Fatal 4-way Tag Team Elimination Match to determine the next challengers for The Young Bucks Tag Team Championship. The teams participating in this match will be SCU, The Acclaimed, Jurassic Express, and Varsity Blonds. Earlier in the evening, SCU came out to challenge their former friends, Matt and Nick Jackson, for a potential championship match.
Coming up next week on the #BloodAndGuts edition of #AEWDynamite!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) April 29, 2021
- @CodyRhodes v. @realmmarshall1
- @KennyOmegamanX + @MichaelNakazawa v. @JonMoxley + @MadKing1981
- #1 Ranked @RealBrittBaker is in action
- 4-Way tag match for a World Tag Team Title shot pic.twitter.com/AYfj6OeE5l
AEW Dynamite - May 5
- Blood & Guts: Inner Circle vs.The Pinnacle
- Number One Contender Tag Team Four-way: SCU vs. The Acclaimed vs. Jurassic Express vs. Varsity Blonds
- Cody Rhodes vs. QT Marshall
- Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston vs. Michael Nakazawa and Kenny Omega
- Britt Baker will compete
Earlier tonight, it was determined what member of the Inner Circle will start the 5-on-5 match next week. Learn more here.