Here's your fight-size update for the evening of May 5, 2020:
- Aside from what has already been announced for tomorrow's episode of AEW Dynamite, Cody is promising some surprises for the show.
- The season five premiere of Billions, which featured Becky Lynch, averaged 610,000 viewers and drew a 0.14 rating in the 18-49 demographic on May 3, per Showbuzz Daily.
- Matt Hardy reacts to WWE not airing any of his ladder matches on FOX on May 9.
It’s all good. In 2020, wrestling fans know you can’t talk about @WWE’s greatest ladder matches without the names HBK, Razor, Christian, Bubba, D-von, Matt & Jeff included.. Hopefully, those matches are included for keeping the actual history credible. https://t.co/BzkI4PCKuj— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) May 4, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $44.31 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Below is a video of a mask that was originally made for Erick Rowan at WrestleMania 32 that was never used.
- Chris Jericho has filed for two trademarks recently. The first is for "Kuarantine" which is for his new 80s KISS cover band. The second is for “Grains and Greens” which is the name that he and Kevin Smith use for their podcasts together.
- Below are the top 10 moments from last night's episode of Raw.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.