Here's your fight-size update for the evening of August 6, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Corey Graves sits down with Byron Saxton to discuss their FCW beginnings and how Saxton was able to help future WWE stars like Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair and Angelo Dawkins reach their full potential.
- Tyson Kidd, who had been retired for years after an injury suffered at a Raw taping, ran the ropes and you can check it out below.
From Natayla's IG, Tyson Kidd running the ropes ---- pic.twitter.com/ONYGIzPcRH— Fightful Wrestling (@FightfulWrestle) August 6, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $45.42 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Matt Knicks with a great gesture for his upcoming t-shirt releases.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Matt Hardy thanks the AEW medical staff for patching him up after last night's Dynamite.
- At this link, Kota Ibushi answers fan questions about love, death, marriage, living alone and more.
- Sanchez has been added to GCW Jimmy Lloyd's Jersey Shore.
*Jimmy's JS Update*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) August 6, 2020
SANCHEZ returns to The Jersey Shore on 8/23!
Jimmy Lloyd's Jersey Shore
Sunday 8/23 - 5PM
The Garden Pier - AC Boardwalk
Streaming LIVE on @indiewrestling!
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.