Corey Graves kicked off the first WWE After The Bell of the year with a special Q&A session.
Taking questions from Twitter, Graves was asked about Jon Moxley (formerly Dean Ambrose in WWE) potentially returning to WWE.
Graves replied, "I hope so. I respect the hell out of what Jon is doing. He's happy. I still keep in touch with him, even though that's against all the rules. I think this is all part of his journey. Ultimately, I think the Lunatic Fringe needs to come home at some point in the future."
Elsewhere during the podcast, Graves chatted with his former broadcast partner on WWE Raw and wife of Jon Moxley, Renee Young. The two discussed Moxley and Reene working for separate companies, which is weird for Renee only because she feels like she can't tweet during his matches due to potential backlash. You can read her full comments by clicking here.
Other highlights from Graves' Q&A session:
* Said meeting Mr. McMahon for the first time is like walking into the living room and seeing Santa Claus.
* Doesn't want WWE to bring back ECW.
* Named Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior from WrestleMania VII as his favorite match of all-time.
* Would like to wrestle Daniel Bryan or Shinsuke Nakamura if he could return to the ring. But reserves the right to change his answer in the future.
* Would have loved to be in Evolution.
* Names Randy Savage vs. Randy Orton as his dream match.
If you use any of the quotes above, please give a h/t and link back to Fightful for the transcription.