The betting odds for tonight's Summerslam tell a few interesting stories.
Finn Balor is favored to win the new WWE Universal Championship, while Charlotte is picked to regain her WWE Women's Title. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows may very well end the New Day's year-long reign as tag team champions if their line proves true, as well. The Miz, Rusev and Dean Ambrose are all picked to retain their championships.
Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, JeriKO, Sheamus and the heel women's teams are all big favorites for the show, and lines haven't been set on several pre-show matches. You can check out the current betting lines below, as well as our Fightful.com predictions at this link.
* Brock Lesnar -900 vs Randy Orton +500
* WWE Universal Title Match: Finn Balor -750 vs Seth Rollins +450
* WWE Title Match: Dean Ambrose -1200 vs Dolph Ziggler +600
* WWE Women’s Title Match: Charlotte -310 vs. Sasha Banks +230
* WWE Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz -530 vs Apollo Crews +350
* WWE United States Title Match: Rusev –585 vs Roman Reigns +385
* WWE Tag Team Title Match: Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson -900 vs. The New Day +500
* AJ Styles -600 vs John Cena +400
* JeriKO -900 vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass +500
* “Best of 7” Series: Sheamus -475 vs Cesaro +325
* Natalya & Alexa Bliss & TBD -570 vs. Carmella, Becky Lynch & Naomi +380