Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 3, 2020:
- Daniel Bryan responds to a fan's question regarding his favorite opponent from his Ring of Honor days.
Nigel McGuinness... wish we could have done it in WWE— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) April 3, 2020
- In the video below, Kacy Catanzaro walks you through how to stay productive and healthy during your quarantine.
- NJPW has posted every match of its New Beginning in Miami show from earlier this year on its official YouTube channel free to watch.
- Matt Morgan celebrates 14 years of sobriety.
- WWE stock closed at $34.13 per share when the stock market closed today.
- Sammy Guevara already has his TNT Title bracket filled out...sorta.
- Below is a preview of tonight's episode of SmackDown.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.