Next week's episode of AEW Dark will feature the most matchups announced for the YouTube series to date.
AEW announced a total of 16 matches taking place on the October 20 episode of Dark with the likes of Sonny Kiss, Shawn Spears, The Dark Order, and more set for action.
Below is the lineup of matches for the October 20 episode of AEW Dark:
* Shawn Spears w/ Tully Blanchard vs. Christopher Daniels
* Aaron Solow vs. Luchasaurus w/ Jungle Boy
* Brandi Rhodes w/ Dustin Rhodes vs. KiLynn King
* Bshp King vs. Colt Cabana
* Matt Sydal vs. Shawn Dean
* Ivelisse and Diamante vs. Kenzie Paige and Skyler Moore
* Jungle Boy w/ Luchasaurus vs. KTB
* Frankie Kazarian vs. Jack Evans w/ Angelico
* Sonny Kiss w/ Joey Janela vs. Rey Fenix
* Penta El Zero M vs. QT Marshall w/ Dustin Rhodes
* Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison vs. The Butcher & The Blade
* Adam Priest vs. 5 w/ The Dark Order
* Scorpio Sky vs. Fuego Del Sol
* David Ali vs. Ricky Starks
* Louie Valle, Baron Black, and D3 vs. The Dark Order’s 3, 4, and 10
* Wardlow vs. Vinny Pacifico
Fightful will have live coverage of Dark.