Here is your fight size update for Sunday, June 20, 2021.
- Speaking with Polygon, Dave Bautista described his two dream roles. Here is what he said:
“I’ve given a lot of thought to inspirational stories I could play, interesting stories I could play. And the one that seems to keep coming back to me is Ernest Hemingway. If I could play any character, I still think it would be him. I think I could do him justice. I think he’s so interesting, everything about his life, and the way he lived, and also the way he died. It’s just very intriguing, his ideas are intriguing to me.”
“I’ve also been very vocal lately about playing Bane in the DC Universe, and I still feel very strongly that I could do that character justice. So fiction vs. non-fiction, that would be Bane or Ernest Hemingway.”
- Family Matters to Virgil.
- Jessica Havok announced online that she and fellow IMPACT Wrestling superstar Sami Callihan are engaged.
- Heaven and Superfan: The Story of Vladimir have been selected by the LA Shorts International Film Festival to be shown during their event, running July 1-31.
- The newest WWE Top 10 looks back at the 10 best moments from WWE Hell in a Cell 2020. Watch below.
- John Cena stars as Peacemaker in the upcoming The Suicide Squad, but when asked if it's a reboot or sequel to David Ayers' prior effort, the WWE Legend offered his own perspective.
“Perception is everything, and I won’t change your perception. But I’ll offer my own,” he told Observer. “The Suicide Squad is neither a sequel nor reboot. The Suicide Squad is the Suicide Squad from the brain of one of the most amazingly twisted creative minds in James Gunn that I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. James is so gifted in so many ways. The good thing about what’s going on with The Suicide Squad is exactly what you’re saying. People are kind of expecting to be something. But nobody’s ready to see this movie. Everyone needs it in their life, trust me. But nobody’s ready to see what it is. Nobody.”
- Dwayne Johnson shared that he is wrapping up his final couple of days on the set of Red Notice. He also teased that more announcements about the Netflix film are on their way.
"I don't think I've even seen the best version of Charlotte Flair yet. I think I'm in my prime, and that's scary."
She was then asked if she sees a bit of herself in Rhea Ripley. After taking a moment to think about her response, The Queen said the following:
"I don't know, don't tell her that because she's tried so hard to change her the last couple of years since NXT when she did come in with long blond hair. I do, she's hungry, and when she figures it out here [touches heart] and here [touches head] how good she is, she'll be unstoppable."
- Bear Country were the most recent guests on AEW's Outside the Ring with Lexy Nair. The full conversation can be seen in the video below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select for exclusive news, podcasts, and features.