Here's your fight-size update for the evening of June 15, 2020:
- In the tweet below, Rusev is asked about potentially going to the upcoming IMPACT Slammiversary show.
- WWE stock closed at $45.25 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Former WWE referee Mike Chioda will be on Chris Jericho's podcast later this week.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Dax Harwood went to Twitter to reflect on FTR's AEW Dynamite debut, calling it a dream.
Finally getting to reflect on Wednesday’s #AEWDynamite. Jim Ross & Tony Schiavone on the call. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard watching OUR match from the crowd. What a dream. Thank you all for joining us on this wild ride. You never left us. We won’t let y’all down!#FTR--— Dax FTR (@DaxHarwood) June 15, 2020
- With Bayley and Sasha Banks successfully defending their WWE Women's Tag Team titles at Backlash on June 14, they will now defend their titles against the team of Tegan Nox and Shotzi Blackheart on the June 17 episode of NXT.
- A match announcement on ICW No Holds Barred Vol. 3 will be made tonight at 8 p.m. ET.
- Xavier Woods' UpUpDownDown YouTube channel celebrated its fifth birthday and below is a video commemorating the special occasion.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.