Here's your fight-size update for the evening of November 12, 2020:
- Diamond Dallas Page and David Arquette went to Twitter to congratulate Darby Allin on becoming the new TNT Champion.
Congrats @DarbyAllin !!!— David Arquette (@DavidArquette) November 12, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $40.30 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Below are highlights of today's episode of NXT UK.
- Mustafa Ali answers a fan question as to why he didn't fight to have his first name pronounced correctly in the past.
Oh. Also, now IDGAF.— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) November 11, 2020
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Mance Warner and Atticus Cogar have been added to GCW's Slime Season taking place in December.
- Cody has an interesting take on AEW's social media talking about Cody's comments on chair shots.
Woof - this headline ha— Cody (@CodyRhodes) November 12, 2020
Swing and a miss
For clarity: we are talking about a prop chair https://t.co/YKmYZk5z4F
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.