NXT promises to be a party!
WWE has announced that the September 7 episode of NXT will feature the bachelor and bachelorette parties of Dexter Lumis and Indi Hartwell. The festivities took place this weekend but will be aired for the world to see this coming Tuesday.
The couple is set to get married on September 14 after months of uncertainty regarding their relationship (or lack thereof). Last month, Hartwell disobeyed the "Love Her or Lose Her" stipulation when Johnny Gargano defeated Lumis, choosing to be with the silent artist instead of never seeing him again. The two went on their first date the following week and another week later, Hartwell, on the advice of Beth Phoenix, proposed to Lumis.
Hartwell's "father" Johnny Gargano has previously stated that he will not pay for the wedding.
The full lineup for Tuesday's show can be seen below. Fightful will continue to keep you updated should anything else be announced.
- NXT Tag Team Championships: MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) (c) vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch
- Mei Ying in action
- NXT Women's Tag Team Championships: Io Shirai & Zoey Stark (c) vs. Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter
- Ember Moon vs. Kay Lee Ray
- Carmelo Hayes vs. Santos Escobar
- Julius & Brutus Creed Make Their NXT In-Ring Debuts
- InDex Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
To check out Fightful's coverage from the most recent episode of NXT, click here. You can also find our post-show review podcast here.