Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 6, 2020:
- WWE has teased that on tonight's episode of Raw, Dolph Ziggler could reveal the stipulation for his WWE Championship match against Drew McIntyre at Extreme Rules.
- Darby Allin's quest to do everything without a doctor's note continues with him meeting up with Travis Pastrana. Allin tweeted that we will find out more on this week's edition of AEW Dynamite, which is the second night of Fyter Fest.
- WWE stock closed at $46.38 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- SHO talks with NJPW at this link.
- ICW New York stated that there will be a location change in regards to its next No Holds Barred show.
LOCATION CHANGE --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 6, 2020
THE CIRCUS IS COMING TO A NEW TOWN!
A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT IS COMING TONIGHT ABOUT THIS ONE OF A KIND EVENT!
WE ARE SAVING THE SUMMER! --
WAIT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT MOVE... pic.twitter.com/Y6COkN5NXl
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.