Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 25, 2020:
- Before he faces AJ Styles for the Intercontinental Championship tomorrow on SmackDown, Drew Gulak cuts a promo on the champion, which can be seen below.
- Britt Baker was not happy when Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood of FTR ignored her on Dynamite last night and Wheeler apologized for it.
Sorry Britt. Didn’t even see you there. Tunnel vision and whatever. https://t.co/ZTb8tfZ8j4— CASH (@CashWheelerFTR) June 25, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $43.72 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Cheeseburger offers to help those who were training in Chikara.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Xavier Woods gives an update on his recovery.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.