Here's your fight-size update for the morning of April 6, 2020:
- A new era for the WWE Title begins as new plates are installed to start Drew McIntyre’s reign and you can check it out in the video at the top of the page.
Bayley is hilarious ------— Fightful Wrestling (@FightfulWrestle) April 6, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $35.64 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- NCAA basketball championship winning coach Rick Pitino was happy to see Otis beat Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania.
- ROH will stream the Do FIXER vs. Blood Generation from Supercard of Honor 2006 on their YouTube channel tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
- John Cena and all WWE Superstars live by the same motto – Smiles Matter Most.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.