The early betting odds are out for WWE Great Balls of Fire PPV Event, and while early betting odds often shift and can even flip completely, they're worth looking at.
According to BetWrestling.com, Brock Lesnar is a -1667 favorite to retain the Universal Championship over Samoa Joe. This means that he currently has a 94% chance of winning the match.
Roman Reigns is a slight favorite to win the Ambulance Match vs Braun Strowman, and Big Cass is projected to defeat his former best friend Enzo Amore.
Alexa Bliss and The Miz are favored to retain the Raw Women's Championship and the IC Title, respectively, but Cesaro & Sheamus are projected to lose their Raw Tag Titles to the Hardys. Sheamus is leaving WWE for a while to film a movie, so this could be a way to free up the tag titles in his absence.
In perhaps the most shocking line of the entire event, Bray Wyatt is actually favored to win a match.
There is no line for the Cruiserweight Title Match between Neville and Akira Tozawa, presumably because it's on the kickoff show.
Here are the betting odds as of Thursday, July 6:
* WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar(c) -1667 vs Samoa Joe +700
* RAW Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss(c) -278 vs Sasha Banks +170
* Intercontinental Championship: The Miz(c) -278 vs Dean Ambrose +170
* RAW Tag Team Championship:
Cesaro and Sheamus(c) +125 vs Matt and Jeff Hardy -189
* Ambulance Match: Roman Reigns -137 vs Braun Strowman +100
* Seth Rollins +125 vs Bray Wyatt -175
* Enzo Amore +175 vs Big Cass -250
- From The Web