Who are the favorites?
This Sunday WWE will be presenting their 'Extreme Rules' PPV which will be live from the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. 'Extreme Rules' will start off with a kickoff show that starts at 6 P.M. with the main card beginning one hour later. There are ten matches currently advertised for the PPV with the bout at the top of the list being the WWE Championship match between the champion AJ Styles and the challenger Rusev.
'Bet Wrestling' (courtesy of 5Dimes) have released the betting odds for 'Extreme Rules' four days out from the event. In the odds below for the championship bouts, the champions are the favorites to retain their titles and head back to their respective shows with their titles coming out of 'Extreme Rules'.
* WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) -415 vs Rusev +295
* RAW Women’s Championship (Extreme Rules Match)
Alexa Bliss (c) -365 vs Nia Jax +255
* SmackDown Live Women’s Championship
Carmella (c) +120 vs Asuka -160
* WWE Intercontinental Championship (30-Minute Iron Man Match)
Dolph Ziggler (c) -190 vs Seth Rollins +150
* WWE United States Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) +120 vs Shinsuke Nakamura -160
* RAW Tag Team Championships
Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt (c) -150 vs The B-Team +110
* SmackDown Live Tag Team Championships
The Bludgeon Brothers (c) +105 vs Team Hell No -145
* Steel Cage Match
Braun Strowman -245 vs Kevin Owens +175
* Roman Reigns -155 vs Bobby Lashley +115
* Finn Balor -140 vs Baron Corbin +100