If Youtube numbers are any indication, WWE Raw has three hot angles going.
Enzo Amore's show-opening promo on Big Cass led the way, garnering 1.185 million Youtube views. For the second straight week, Raw saw three segments reach a million by 5:30 PM EST, as Reigns/Strowman and Brock Lesnar/Samoa Joe did as well.
Goldust and R-Truth's segment also surprised, ending up near 650k.
You can see 7/3/2017 Youtube Rankings as of 5:30 PM EST below.
- Enzo addresses Cass (1,185,999)
- Reigns spears Strowman off stage (1,114,396)
- Lesnar/Joe split-screen (1,041,216)
- R-Truth attacks Goldust (649,489)
- IC Title Match (567,950)
- Finn Balor vs. Cesaro (474,969)
- Women's tag (460,138)
- Apollo Crews vs. Strowman (439,355)
- Rollins vs. Hawkins (370,664)
- Miz TV (364,948)
- Did Alexa Bliss let Sasha win (195,201)
- Bray Wyatt promo (130,200)
- Mustafa Ali vs. Neville (120,358
- Cedric Alexander vs. Naom Dar (96,809)
- From The Web