Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 27, 2020:
- Former WWE star Eva Marie announced that she will be the host of a wrestling show on Now This.
----I'm so excited to announce that I'm the host of a new show about women wrestlers on @nowthisnews. - FACES and HEELS follows 7 amazing women who are kicking ass in the real world of wrestling. Check out the trailer and keep an eye out for the first episode on Thursday 7/30 on my Facebook page. --------------
- The main event of ICW No Holds Barred Vol. 4 will be announced tonight at 8 p.m. ET.
MAIN EVENT FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT for #NHB4 DROPPING AT 8PM TONIGHT --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 27, 2020
Friday-Saturday August 7-8th Millville NJ - #NHB4 #NHB5
There is 12 3rd ROW RESERVED SEATS LEFT & GENERAL ADMISSION - https://t.co/KAgGbe73Z9
WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- pic.twitter.com/H9wEwl81il
- WWE stock closed at $44.91 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
Easy. The greatest wrestler in the world (me) will ensure the future of the greatest show in the world (Raw, my show) by helping a young man through a very difficult time. https://t.co/j86s3MDKCL— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) July 27, 2020
- Seth Rollins is really looking forward to tonight's episode of Raw.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Kofi Kingston’s college roommate Fernando Tamayo reveals why the former WWE Champion dressed as Tigger from “Winnie the Pooh” during a Madden tournament.
- Robert Stone is now on Cameo.
- On ROH Week By Week with Quinn McKay, Angelina Love takes issue with last week's episode and we get a first look at the torment of a new talent in the video below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.