Ever-Rise are coming to AEW.
AEW announced that Matt Lee & Jeff Parker (formerly Matt Martel & Chase Parker in NXT) are now 2.0 and will team up with Daniel Garcia in a six-man tag team bout against Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston, & Darby Allin.
The bout has been deemed unsanctioned by Tony Khan and AEW.
Ever-Rise were released by WWE on June 25.
2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) have arrived in #AEW, & aren’t wasting any time! They’ve aligned with Daniel Garcia & challenged 3 of the top names in AEW @JonMoxley, @MadKing1981 & @DarbyAllin! GM @TonyKhan has just sanctioned this match for #AEWDynamite TOMORROW night Live on TNT! pic.twitter.com/Xcvd9vyPSQ— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 4, 2021
Here is a look at the current lineup for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite.
AEW Dynamite - August 4
- AEW TNT Championship: Miro (c) vs. Lee Johnson
- Malakai Black vs. Cody Rhodes
- NWA Women's Title Number One Contenders Match: The Bunny vs. Leyla Hirsch
- Christian Cage vs. The Blade
- Chris Jericho vs. Juventud Guerrera
- 2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) & Daniel Garcia vs. Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston, & Darby Allin
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.