Evil Uno Says He Never Did Any Work On AEW Fight Forever: ‘I Was Only Used To Advertise It, Build A Gaming Community And Put It In Our Wrestlers’ Hands’

Evil Uno says he never worked on AEW Fight Forever as a developer.
It was recently reported that the AEW Fight Forever game cost the company around $30 million. Amid the recent conversations online about this game, Dark Order’s Evil Uno has clarified his role on this project.
On social media, Uno said that he never worked on this game or made any decisions and he was only used to advertise it.
“Lots of Fight Forever talk in the last days and I just want to make something clear as I regularly get mentioned as a developer.
Once again, I did NOT do any work on the video game. I made zero decisions. I was only used to advertise it, build a gaming community and put it in our wrestlers’ hands.”
Lots of Fight Forever talk in the last days and I just want to make something clear as I regularly get mentioned as a developer.Once again, I did NOT do any work on the video game. I made zero decisions. I was only used to advertise it, build a gaming community and put it in our wrestlers’ hands.
— EVIL UNO of DARK ORDER 🇨🇦 (@eviluno.bsky.social) 2026-08-23T14:42:17.654Z
Uno also said that he and Stu Grayson were supposed to be a part of this game. He doesn’t know the reason why they weren’t.
“Both me and Stu were meant to be apart of it. Initially at launch, I was then told we would be a part of a tag team DLC.
I even saw an early model for my character. I was told they were looking to program the game in a way that I can exclusively interact with the referee (aka assisted neckbreaker)
I don’t know if I was cut due to costs or because Stu Grayson had left by launch time. No one ever told me.”
AEW Fight Forever was released on June 29, 2023, on PC and consoles. Last year, Tony Khan commented on the next AEW console game as well. Fans can read more about it here.




