WWE Raw Producers
- Paul Heyman, Imperium, Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens promo: Michael Hayes
- Ricochet vs. Bronson Reed: Petey Williams
- Candice LeRae vs. Zoey Stark: Molly Holly
- Brock Lesnar promo: Michael Hayes
- Alpha Academy vs. Viking Raiders: Jason Jordan
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Finn Balor: Jamie Noble
- Raquel Rodriguez vs. Sonya Deville: Kenny Dykstra
- Becky Lynch - Trish Stratus contract signing: Petey Williams
- Apollo Crews vs. Dominik Mysterio: Shane Helms
- Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Matt Riddle vs. Imperium: Michael Hayes
Backstage news, more:
- No NXT talent were brought in for WWE Main Event
- Dana Brooke vs. Tegan Nox was filmed for Main Event, produced by Molly Holly
- Nikki Cross vs. Emma was filmed for WWE Main Event, produced by Kenny Dykstra
- There were a number of recently drafted WWE stars who were not at the show.
- There were new rundowns brought out shortly before the show.
- We're told there were changes and one talent speculated it was due to Vince McMahon. We haven't confirmed the latter part.
- The Cody Rhodes-Triple H segment was being relayed to some as "someone big putting over Cody Rhodes' angle" before the show.
- Many of the creative notes were relayed to team members late Sunday night, after 9 PM. This is a little later than usual, but not totally out of the ordinary.
- Originally Paul Heyman was to have a segment where he sat in the front row.
In case you wondered what the Trish-Becky contract said:
May 22nd, 2023
To whom it may concern,
This document shall serve as a legal and binding agreement amongst all parties scheduled for the Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus Match, to be held at the Night of Champions Premium Live Event, to be held on Saturday, May 27th, 2023, at the Jeddah Super Dome, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Rd, King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah 23735, Saudi Arabia.
The parties hereby agree to save hold harmless and indemnify WWE, WWE Network, and its affiliates from any liability regarding injuries that may or may not occur during the course of this exhibition.
The winner of the match hereby assigns all publicity rights to WWE, WWE Network, and its affiliates in regard to the Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus Match at Night of Champions on May 27th, 2023.
This contract is drawn in the state of Connecticut and all laws of Connecticut shall apply to its execution, arbitration or contest.
Producers for WWE Smackdown
- Sheamus vs. Austin Theory: Abyss
- Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi vs. Bayley & IYO SKY: TJ Wilson
- Cameron Grimes vs. Ashante Thee Adonis: Kenny Dykstra
- Bianca Belair promo: Jason Jordan
- LA Knight vs. Rick Boogs: Shawn Daivari
- AJ Styles vs. Karrion Kross: Jason Jordan
- The KO Show with Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa: Michael Hayes
This article first appeared on our premium service, Fightful Select and was republished here on Fightful. If you complain about it being "old news," you have to pay for Skyline Chili for SRS. Subscribe to get exclusive news every day, and a half-dozen weekly podcasts.
To directly support us and our continuing breaking news, interviews, and the like, subscribe to FightfulSelect.com. You'll get exclusive news sent to you directly before anyone else, and dozens of podcasts monthly including Alex Pawlowski's Sour Graps, Sean Ross Sapp's Q&A, Retro Reviews and more