Fightful.com was able to obtain some information in regards to how WWE prepared for this week's Raw and Smackdown show.
- The conga line was instructed to be dancing as the show came back on the air for the Rawley/Jose match.
- The James Ellsworth entrance was instructed to have him happy and joyful down the ramp.
- Sanity's team name is always styled as "SAnitY," even when all other team names are in caps when listed.
- The Smackdown Live main event entrances were all listed as "quick" entrances, with the exception of The New Day's.
- The title for Smackdown Live was "It's Gonna Be Miz," which makes a whole lot more sense now than it did before the show. Raw's title was "get out of my way."
- When twitter graphics are shown, they prepare producers to include the actual URL of the tweet to appear on-screen.
View the discussion thread.