All Elite Wrestling conducted a set of TV tapings a couple of weeks ago, and with fans in attendance, Fightful was able to gain some notes.
- There were a number of fans who were invited to the show, and it was not available for ticket purchase.
- Tony Khan came out to encourage the crowd the be loud and rowdy -- without profanity. #FTF
- Masks were being strictly enforced, with people patrolling the crowd to make sure masks were up when people weren't eating or drinking.
- Though television production made it look like fans were grouped together, that was done by design as an illusion of sorts, and the fans were spaced out several rows apart from other groups.
- A thermal temperature scanner was done before entering the venue one at a time, and a waiver was signed to ensure that nobody that entered had been sick.
- There were other, prohibited areas taped off to make sure people didn't get into rows they weren't supposed to.
- The Britt Baker, Reba, Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford segment originally was filmed in the ring. We're told that AEW ended up re-shooting it due to time constraints.
- A back elbow spot in the Dark Order match had to be re-filmed because one of the wrestlers got caught up in the ropes.
- Ivelisse & Diamante had to re-shoot their entrance for the match, supposedly because cameras were out of place during it.
This story first ran on Fightful Select, before releasing in our Fightful Wrestling Weekly. Subscribe to Fightful Select for exclusive news, podcasts and more.