To compliment our pre-Royal Rumble by the numbers podcast and article, Fightful have compiled a list of interesting stats from this year's Rumble matches. (Note: Greatest Royal Rumble stats are not included)
WOMEN'S ROYAL RUMBLE STATS
History Maker Nia Jax
- Several women tied the new Women's Royal Rumble match appearance record by appearing in their second, but Nia Jax became the first woman to ever appear in three Royal Rumble matches by showing up in the men's Royal Rumble.
- Nia Jax now holds records for most cumulative eliminations in women's royal rumble matches (7), and most Royal Rumble eliminations by a woman (8).
Iron Women (And Not)
- Natalya holds the cumulative Women's Royal Rumble time record at over 81 minutes.
- Liv Morgan has the shortest time in a women's Rumble match at 8 seconds. Nobody else has lasted less than 50 seconds, and nobody lasted less than 80 in the Women's Rumble.
- This year's women's Rumble became the longest in Women's history, and the longest standard Royal Rumble Match -- even outlasting the 40-man match in 2011.
2019 Rumble Bests
- Charlotte Flair had the most eliminations with four (via Wikipedia), although there may be more officially added by WWE due to the nature of some. Fightful actually counted five, which would tie her for Michelle McCool's women's single match record from last year's show.
- Maria Kanellis became the first 205 Live talent to appear in a Women's Rumble. Rhea Ripley became the first NXT UK talent to be in any Royal Rumble match.
- Of all female NXT entrants, Kairi Sane lasted the longest at 17 minutes, and she was the only to eliminate any competitors.
- 12 Raw, 9 Smackdown, 1 205 Live, 1 NXT UK, 5 NXT, and 2 free agent Superstars entered the match.
MEN'S ROYAL RUMBLE STATS
- Kofi Kingston was in his 12th Royal Rumble match this year.
- Braun Strowman had the most eliminations, with 5. He now has 17 eliminations total, and 30 if you include the Greatest Royal Rumble.
- No Way Jose, Xavier Woods and Titus O'Neil all lasted less than five seconds -- which would be the record in a Women's Royal Rumble.
- Jinder Mahal and Bobby Lashley also lasted less than a minute.
- Combined, Mahal, Lashley, Woods, Titus and Jose lasted four seconds less than Vickie Guerrero's 2018 Royal Rumble appearance.
- Seth Rollins was the Iron Man, winning at 43:00.
- Rollins joins Shinsuke Nakamura (2018), Randy Orton (2009), Rey Mysterio (2006), Chris Benoit (2004), Vince McMahon (1999), Stone Cold Steve Austin (1997), Shawn Michaels (1995), Ric Flair (1992) as winners to last over 40 minutes.
- Kevin Owens hasn't appeared in a Royal Rumble match since 2016.