As you can see by my bullet points, just not too much to talk about when it comes to this week's RAW. How the WWE brass can put a show like that up against the first week of Monday Night Football . . . SHAME on them.
Reigns/Owens stole the show with a phenomenal match at the night's finale---but, that was about it.
- WOW, for a woman who took a shot at those before her who participated in bra and panties matches, Sasha Baron was sure flashin' a whole lotta boobage!
- Banks-Bayley-Brooke. Not a bad idea to book an interesting match to get back where you were any way, even though I would have had Charlotte annihilate Dana on the slap.
- Bo Dallas squash matches? Come on. "Let's Go Jobber" chants? Yeah, you dopes are "insiders".
- Zayn/Jericho both did good job on the mic, but again, Zayn's lack of character keeps us from having any emotional connection with him whatsoever.
- I tuned over to Teen Mom OG during Cesaro-Sheamus match.
- Rollins/Foley exchange best thing on the show so far.
- Alicia Fox is FINE!
- The New Day act was old 6 months ago . . . now it's just REALLY old.
- Is WWE Creative Team so UNCREATIVE that they are giving you the New Day/Gallows & Anderson match 2 weeks prior to their PPV match? Really?
- They think putting Shining Stars over is going to build them and not hurt Enzo/Cass because they're bullet proof. Guess what---they're wrong.
- Owens cut a nice promo in the back on Rollins.
- At least there's a story going into the main concerning whether, or not, Rollins will interfere in the match, and if he does--what are the consequences. So kudos for creating at least a pink of intrigue.
- I just can't buy Owens taking it to Reigns with rear choke holds. I just can't.
- Why would Reigns lose match in the first place by DQ? He's not associated with Rollins. Match just should have been thrown out.
- No doubt--people are into this match.
- Bro . . . how many kick-outs?
- Always good when show ends with heat?