In my best effort to remain positive, simply said, if you would have missed tonight's episode of RAW . . . you simply would have missed nothing. Another 3 hour show, bell-to-bell with wrestling action and little character development and no storylines anywhere in sight. With the Fall Schedule kicking off tonight, I just don't understand how they could present a show with such little effort put into it.
- I like Mick Foley showing some balls the past few weeks, but there isn't much of a consequence when a wrestler, Rollins, is simply booked to WRESTLE after crossing the boss. Just uncreative and weak.
- Somebody needs to tell Queen Stephanie that the TALENT you are supposedly trying to GET OVER, Reigns, should cut YOU OFF on the mic--not vice-versa.
- Would have loved to see some Sasha/Bayley heat at the end of their tag match. But again---this is WWE booking.
- Rollins/Stephanie scene in the back was OK, but, I just both hope and pray that Stephanie is DEAD WRONG over her speculation of why her husband screwed Rollins. If she isn't---the story is a COMPLETE BOMB.
- Another Bo Dallas squash match. What can I say? What can anyone say?
- I literally fell asleep on the couch during Sheamus/Cesaro 6.
- Why are they over-stating that "You won't see the Cruiserweights on SmackDown". I'm really starting to believe that they actually DON'T want their fans to watch SmackDown.
- Ann Coulter roasting Rob Lowe was funnier than all the WWE tag teams doing their 3 minutes of "shtick" at the top of the ramp.
- Why does anyone throw a super kick any more when it has been proven over the last three months on RAW that they don't hurt anybody?
- Just sad that one of these Cruiserweights is going to get severely injured before the WWE takes a look at "the way we work".
- Why didn't Rusev want to lay out the WWE Champ after he laid out Reigns? He should want that title as well--no?
- How much you want to bet that there will be no, zero, zilch, goose egg explanation on why Rollins saved Reigns next week.
Can I go to bed now?
You can catch Vince Russo every Friday afternoon on the Fightful.com Podcast. Register for free to get early access to shows and columns from Russo, Showdown Joe, Matt Riddle, Sean Ross Sapp, Jimmy Van, Brandon Howard and more.