- Edge promo: Jamie Noble
- Johnny Gargano & Dexter Lumis vs. Judgment Day: Jamie Noble
- Brock Lesnar & Omos face-to-face: Michael Hayes
- Cody Rhodes vs. LA Knight: Abyss
- Elias vs. Bronson Reed: Shawn Daivari
- Angelo Dawkins vs. Austin Theory: Jason Jordan
- Rey Mysterio promo: Jason Jordan
- Seth "FREAKIN" Rollins vs. Baron "NOT FREAKIN" Corbin: Shawn Daivari
- Bianca Belair vs. Chelsea Green: TJ Wilson
- Street Fight: Kevin Owens vs. Solo Sikoa: Michael Hayes
- The Maximum Male Models vs. OC segment was nixed by the Saturday before Raw and replaced by the Otis "missing" angle.
- The OC were still at Raw on Monday, as was Mia Yim.
- The working plan at the moment is for Carmella and Chelsea to continue as a duo to further Asuka/Bianca Belair
- Trick Williams vs. Akira Tozawa was filmed for WWE Main Event, produced by Molly Holly.
- Dante Chen vs. Cedric Alexander was filmed for WWE Main Event. Molly Holly produced it as well.
- As Fightful reported Monday, Bobby Lashley wasn't scheduled for Raw as of this past weekend
- There was a PWInsider report that Brock Lesnar left immediately after his segment, which is true. Another website aggregated what was just a general note PWInsider was making (like these notes), and it was blown out of proportion. This is very common.
- Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens promo: Michael Hayes
- Santos Escobar & Zelina Vega vs. Dominik Mysterio & Rhea Ripley: Kenny Dykstra
- Rey Mysterio & Dominik promo: Michael Hayes
- Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan vs. Tegan Nox & Emma: Petey Williams
- Charlotte and Rhea Ripley promo: Petey Williams
- LA Knight vs. Xavier Woods: Jason Jordan
- Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre: Jason Jordan
- Sami Zayn and Jey Uso: Michael Hayes
- Bray Wyatt was not at this week's show.
- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Hit Row dark match: Kenny Dykstra produced
- Cody Rhodes vs. Austin Theory dark match: Jason Jordan produced.
- In the segment we saw close Smackdown, Cody Rhodes actually had his tights on because he had to rush to the ring to wrestle right after.
- The Gunther WrestleMania plans have been in place since December.
- Creative was done for Smackdown by 6 PM EST Thursday
- There was no talk backstage of cuts on Friday, and it wasn't a big topic of conversation based on those we spoke with.
This article first appeared on our premium service, Fightful Select and was republished here on Fightful. If you complain about it being "old news," you have to buy 100 Fightful Select subscriptions. Subscribe to get exclusive news every day, and a half-dozen weekly podcasts.
To directly support us and our continuing breaking news, interviews, and the like, subscribe to FightfulSelect.com. You'll get exclusive news sent to you directly before anyone else, and dozens of podcasts monthly including Alex Pawlowski's Sour Graps, Sean Ross Sapp's Q&A, Retro Reviews and more