WWE released a ton of talent on Thursday night. We have some notes and details on this.
- There were company wide emails sent out from John Laurinaitis notifying of the releases, and citing "budget cuts" as the reason.
- Even though B-Fab had been released, her name was included in the NXT email as opposed to the one mentioning main roster cuts.
- The NXT email included: B-Fab, Scarlett, Franky Monet, Ember Moon, Jessi Kamea, Trey Baxter, Oney Lorcan, Jeet Rama, Katrina Cortez, Zayda Ramier.
- Oney Lorcan's name was misspelled as "Oney Lorkan" in the email
- The main roster email included Mia Yim, Keith Lee, Eva Marie, Nia Jax, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado.
- The email read "Due to budget cuts, the following WWE talent were released today, November, 4, 2021. Thank you, John Laurinaitis." for the WWE releases.
- The NXT email from the Director of Talent Relations read "Due to budgetary cuts, with immediate effect, we've come to terms with the following NXT talents. We wish these individuals all the best in their future endeavors."
This article first appeared on our premium service, Fightful Select. Subscribe to get exclusive news every day, and a half-dozen weekly podcasts.
To directly support us and our continuing breaking news, interviews, and the like, subscribe to FightfulSelect.com. You'll get exclusive news sent to you directly before anyone else, and dozens of podcasts monthly including Alex Pawlowski's Sour Graps, Sean Ross Sapp's Q&A, Retro Reviews and more