Fightful Select is learning how the sauce is made.
Fightful Select has learned producers for several episodes of Raw and Smackdown recently:
Smackdown Producers for October 22:
- The King Woods segment and Hit Row segments were produced by Shane Helms, with Steve Corino also listed for the Hit Row segment. On the internal run sheets, Top Dolla was not listed for the match, and they were slated to face Jinder Mahal & Shanky.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Sami Zayn was produced by Jamie Noble.
- Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali was produced by D-Von Dudley
- Shawn Daivari produced Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Baron Corbin.
- The controversial segment between Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville was produced by Adam Pearce and Molly Holly
Fightful have learned some of the producers for Raw matches for October 25:
- Both the top contender match and the tag title match in that division were produced by legendary tag team wrestler D-Von Dudley and IMPACT Hall of Famer Abyss.
- TJ Wilson, aka Tyson Kidd produced Becky Lynch's promo.
- Former X Division champion Shawn Daivari produced Keith Bearcat Lee vs. Cedric Alexander.
- The outstanding ladder match top contender main event was produced by Jamie Noble & Jason Jordan
Fightful has learned the following producers from Smackdown on October 29:
- TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd and Molly Holly were listed as producing the Charlotte Flair segment and match with Shotzi Blackheart
- Drew McIntyre vs. Mustafa Ali was produced by Jamie Noble and Jimmy Wang Yang, as the former Jung Dragons reunited.
- Pat Buck and Petey Williams were credited as producing Naomi vs. Shayna Baszler
- D-Von Dudley was listed as a co-producer in the tag team main event segment between Usos and New Day.
This article first appeared on our premium service, Fightful Select. Subscribe to get exclusive news every day, and a half-dozen weekly podcasts.
To directly support us and our continuing breaking news, interviews, and the like, subscribe to FightfulSelect.com. You'll get exclusive news sent to you directly before anyone else, and dozens of podcasts monthly including Alex Pawlowski's Sour Graps, Sean Ross Sapp's Q&A, Retro Reviews and more