Tony Khan continues to add to the June 15 episode of AEW Dynamite.
The AEW President has revealed that during Wednesday's broadcast, Jon Moxley and Hiroshi Tanahashi will come face-to-face. The two men are set to do battle on June 26 at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door for the Interim AEW World Championship.
Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Hirooki Goto at NJPW Dominion to earn his spot in the title bout. Moxley, who has been calling Tanahashi out for three years since he started regularly appearing in NJPW, qualified for the match thanks to his victory over Kyle O'Reilly on last week's AEW Dynamite.
The updated card for tomorrow's show can be seen below.
Ahead of the #ForbiddenDoor clash for the @AEW Interim World Championship, 2 men who’ve looked to fight each other for a long time@JonMoxley + @tanahashi1_100 will come face-to-face TOMORROW on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite!#RoadRager Live tomorrow on@TBSNetwork @ 8pm ET/7pm CT pic.twitter.com/aKx3LVPpxo— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 14, 2022
AEW Dynamite Road Rager (6/15)
- AEW World Tag Team Championships - Ladder Match: Jurassic Express vs. The Young Bucks
- Chris Jericho vs. Ortiz (Hair vs. Hair)
- Miro vs. Ethan Page (AEW All-Atlantic Championship Qualifying Match)
- Will Ospreay vs. Dax Harwood
- Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker
- Wardlow vs. The Plaintiffs (20-on-1 Handicap Elimination Match)
- Jon Moxley and Hiroshi Tanahashi Face-To-Face
Fans can keep up with the lineup for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door by clicking here.
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.