Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 1, 2020:
- A fan gets a tattoo of a Roman Reigns quote: "As long as God wakes me up, I can handle the rest." You can check it out below as well as Reigns' response.
I live by this statement. It’s gotten me through so many tough times. I’m so happy to see that it has connected with you and helped you move in a positive direction. ---- God bless and be safe! https://t.co/Ah4UFpIFnK— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) April 30, 2020
- Even under challenging circumstances, RUSH and Flamita still found a way to celebrate Dia de los Ninos - Children's Day in Mexico - in style in the video below.
- L.A. Park fractured his tailbone and broke his toe on April 25 during a match with Laredo Kid, but plans to work through it.
- WWE stock opened at $43.50 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- From Edge to Bayley, these Superstars have all had the honor of calling themselves Mr. or Ms. Money in the Bank.
- WWE has added a "Best SmackDown Matches of the Decade" compilation on the WWE Network.
- Gran Metalik answers 100 questions in Spanish in five minutes.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.