Here is your Fight-Size Post-SmackDown Update for May 17!
* Above, you can watch the latest episode of the Fashion Files.
All Hail Breezango. Truly, they are a gift.
* Our Beloved Boys In Blue face the Usos this weekend at Backlash, and The Usos had something to say about it last night.
* Tye Dillinger takes on Aiden English on the Backlash Kickoff Show. Renee Young caught up with both of them to find out their strategy for their first Singles Match on PPV.
* Erick Rowan was a guest on Talking Smack last night, and asked for a match with his former Wyatt Family brother Luke Harper. Shane McMahon granted his request.
By the way, Erick is a few light bulbs short of a chandelier.
* Naomi and Becky Lynch better get on the same page with Charlotte if they want to be victorious against "The Welcoming Committee" on Sunday.
* Carmella picked up the victory against Naomi last night, and to her and James Ellsworth tell it, she didn't have any help, either.
* On 205 Live, Drew Gulak attacked Mustafa Ali from behind before his match with Tony Nese and the two heel friends commenced with a savage beatdown.
The WWE released an update on Ali's condition after he was taken to a local medical facility.
* Also on 205 Live, Ariya Daivari was the latest victim of the "exploding powder in the box" trick.
* Next week, it's Akira Tozawa vs Brian Kendrick in a Street Fight!
* In case you didn't watch last night, check out last night's Post-SmackDown Podcast: