Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Apr. 17.
- Dolph Ziggler discusses what motivates him while he works out. You can view his comments in the video above.
- Poor Lacey Evans.
Tall, blonde, does a moonsault, tells me to bow, is from the Carolinas. Might be time to ask Momma Evans if Ric was Naitching around there before you were born, you plank. https://t.co/LPsrECdTdr— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) April 17, 2019
- PWInsider reports that The Viking Experience were almost called The Bezerkers.
- Madame Tussauds Museum officially announced a partnership with Legends of Lucha Libre for Masked Republic and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood to bring live wrestling to Hollywood Blvd. on Cinco de Mayo.
- Christina Meyers, who led customer service and handled logistical details like flights, left ROH after this weekend’s shows.
- Batista and CM Punk are not fans of Lowe's.
.@Lowes customer service is the worst i’ve dealt with ever. Ordered a brand new product..it showed up broken. Delivery/service guy said there was nothing he could do. Called for assistance and not only did the rep laugh at the situation but no-one has returned my call as promised— Coach (@CMPunk) April 17, 2019
- PCO did an interview with Wrestling Inc discussing ROH-NJPW G1 Supercard.
- Ruby Riott shared her goodbye to the Riott Squad.
@yaonlylivvonce and @sarahloganwwe, two women that truly changed my life for the better. Over the last year and a half we’ve tried to express to the world exactly how strong and selfless of a bond that we have. But I don’t even think we’ve scratched the surface. On 11-21-17 I was paired with two of the most talented and incredible women I’ve ever met. Everyday since I learned something from them, inside and outside of the ring. They inspired me and motivated me to be better as a person and as a performer. I knew that I’d never be ready for the day to come where we would be on separate brands. And I would be lying if I didn’t say my heart didn’t hurt but, knowing that the world is about to see how amazing Sarah and Liv are on a whole new scale, makes everything okay. They will go on to create their own legacy and I am still and ALWAYS will be their biggest fan! Thank you girls, for being more than I could ask for as friends and partners and as sisters. You girls have my heart. I love you girls and like Liv said this isn’t goodbye. This is see you later. I know all I have to do is yell “SQUAD SQUAD!” And we will be together again! #RiottSquadForever
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns, and much more.