Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Nov. 7.
- Pro Wrestling Unlimited as the latest on Brock Lesnar's new WWE contract. You can view the video above.
- The SAP Center in San Jose, California is advertising Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, and Raw Women's Champion vs. Nia Jax as the top matches for Tables, Ladders and Chairs. They previously advertised Strowman vs. Drew McIntyre. As always, card is subject to change.
- Paul Heyman is calling gimmick infringment on AJ Styles.
- Curt Hawkins has been cleared for competition and wrestled at live events on the European tour. He was out of action with a hernia.
- Sonjay Dutt vs. Bobby Wayward had been added to WrestlePro's April 20, 2019 event in Alaska. Dutt has been sidelined with a torn Achilles tendon.
- Enzo Amore will perform at Whiskey A GoGo in California on Nov. 19.
- WWE Network News has the latest Hidden Gem to be dropped on the Network:
10/23/1989 – AWA Team Challenge Series [Duration: 39 minutes]
Witness this unreleased home video pilot from the dying days of the AWA, as they unleash the infamous team challenge series.
- Gillberg told Wrestling Inc that he cried in Vince McMahon's office after winning the Lightweight Title.
- Sign up now to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns, and much more.
- Here is the poster for Wrestle Kingdom 13.