Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of 9/6/19.
- Lio Rush released the music video for his song I Wonder. You can watch the video above.
- AEW All Out did "around 28,000 buys" on traditional pay-per-view buys according to The Wrestling Observer. This is not a final number. Streaming numbers were not available.
- Tony Hawk has named Darby Allin's trick from AEW All Out.
- Chris Jericho's "A Little Bit Of The Bubbly" shirt is the biggest-selling shirt in a 24-hour period at ProWrestlingTees.
- According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, talks of Impact going to AXS are said to be still quite active
- Meltzer also reports Go Shiozaki is headed to MLW. His match with Alexander Hammerstone from the N-1 tournament will air on this week's television.
- NJPW President Harold Meij is part of a new Tokyo Nightlife series.
- IMPACT Wrestling will hold Victory Road in conjunction with Oklahoma's World Class Revolution on Sept. 14 in Enid, Oklahoma at the Stride Bank Center. The show will air on IMPACT Plus and FITE TV.
- Cody comments on MJF's potential turn.
Ain’t gonna’ go down that way. He’s legit my good friend and the man I handpicked to come to AEW.— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) September 5, 2019
He could 2nd 1,000 of my matches and the result will be the same. https://t.co/TKrrJrTUQ2
- Britt Baker will have her AIW Farewell match on Sept. 20 against Mercedes Martinez.
- Sammy Guevara's AEW All Out vlog.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!