Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of 10/2/19.
- WWE superstars give their predictions for NXT in the video above.
- Becky Lynch reflects.
I left Ireland a broke 17 year old girl with a dream. Now a 32 year old woman, I just drove past my face outside Fox Studios in LA. Tomorrow I'll put my war head back on. But today I'm just proud and happy of what that girl did to get me here. pic.twitter.com/9hstJuHdrL— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) October 2, 2019
- WWE has officially filed to trademark King Corbin.
- WWE takes over Ringside Fest.
WWE Superstars Seth Rollins, Sasha Banks, Jeff Hardy, and Ricochet Take Over NYC!
NEW YORK, NY – RINGSIDE COLLECTIBLES, INC. presents the 16th annual RINGSIDE FEST scheduled for Sunday, November 3rd at Carolines on Broadway in Times Square, New York City.
This blockbuster event includes appearances by WWE Superstars:
Sasha Banks & Jeff Hardy (appearing 9am-12pm)
Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Ricochet (appearing 1pm-4pm)
Tickets are required for autograph and photo opportunities. Availability is very limited.
To order tickets and for more details visit RingsideFest.com!
Mattel's design team will also be on hand with the latest WWE Action Figures on display and answering questions from fans!
Ringside Collectibles, Inc. is the #1 on-line retailer of Mattel WWE wrestling figures! Visit Ringside Collectibles at WrestlingFigures.com
- Check out the full lineup for All Glory by clicking here.
- Court Bauer is teasing an important signing for the MLW Women's Division.
Boom. Just signed a very talented wrestler. @MLW Women's division just got a lot more interesting.— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) October 1, 2019
- Booker T on the origin of the Harlem Hangover (via 411Mania)
“I just wanted to do something stupid, you know what I mean? And bury myself, and get the babyface [to] move out of the way, and then I could actually hurt myself so the babyface could [take control of the match]. And then I realized I was doing it in the same place every time. And I was like, ‘Man, I think I could do it!’ And then I got one guy, I said, ‘Man, you think you would take it for me?’ He was like, ‘Yeah, I’ll take it.’ And I pulled it off perfectly the first time I did it … that’s how some stuff like that happens. I actually developed a different form later on in my career, and it was because my right knee was hurting, and I couldn’t push off it it properly. So I went and just jumped off my left and just keep going.”
- Shannon Moore is guest coaching at the WWE Performance Center this week.
- A look inside the Capital One Arena for AEW Dynamite.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!