Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Feb. 19.
- WWE supports Special Olympics World Games 2019. You can view the video above.
- POST Wrestling reports that Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet and Aleister Black are scheduled for tonight's SmackDown.
- AEW announced that Lyte is their official ticket exchange platform. You can find more information here.
“Lyte gives fans a safe way to request tickets – and to return them, no questions asked. All tickets purchased through Lyte are guaranteed to be valid and fairly priced.
To those fans whose plans change, we invite you to return your tickets to Lyte. To those interested in buying tickets, please visit Lyte and sign-up for the waitlist.”
- Ronda Rousey got checked for a concussion and Charlotte Flair got this bruise from Becky Lynch's crutch.
So, this was Charlotte's arm after Elimination Chamber. Yikes. pic.twitter.com/ql3U1NjALA— Fightful Wrestling (@FightfulWrestle) February 19, 2019
- Xavier Woods is pushing hard for Kofi Kingston to face Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania.
Goals drive us to move forward in life. Goals keep us from ever giving up. Goals brought the New Day together. Our goal is to hold the Tag Team Championships and the WWE Championship over our heads by the end of this years #Wrestlemania #KofiVsBryan #NewDayRocks pic.twitter.com/dhAQCoWPNL— The Honorable Honorable HONORABLE Comiiiiish (@XavierWoodsPhD) February 18, 2019
- PROGRESS announced that Trevor Lee will be part of their Super Strong Style 16 tournament.
- Rikishi referenced the impending free agency of The Usos.
#AndNew 6x @wwe Tag team champions .. @jonathanfatu and @uceyjucey ( Josh Fatu ) @thesamoandynasty legacy continues there’s nothing else to prove Twins .. Congratulations your hard work in the industry will and never be denied in the @Wwe or anywhere else in the wrestling -- #UsosIs$$$$ #TooLegitToPassUpOn #TimesUp #SoonToBeFreeAgents or Not - @rikishi sons #samoamosamoa-------- • • “You go out there day in and day out and you grind and you bust your ass. As soon as you slip one time you got the world against you, you know?” “It’s hard to go out like that with the mindset thinking everyone out there’s against you. Until you go out there and you show them what you’re really made of. “ Jonathan Fatu
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio and more.