Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 8/27/19.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know ahead of tonight's WWE SmackDown Live. You can view the full report in the video above.
- Alexa Bliss shows off her new inspiration tattoo.
Now that it’s getting to that healing phase, Wanted to share my story of my newest tattoo. All of my Tattoos mean so much to me. A few years back Kailyn and I got Matching Roman numeral tattoos that mean so much to me. I love the look of white ink tattoos. I love that they heal like scars. I love that they look to be a part of my skin instead of on my skin. Unfortunately sometimes the tattoos don’t turn out the way as planned. My tattoo was done & I noticed it didn’t look like my other white inks. Either the stencil was tattood in, or the artist tattood with a different color ink. After having the tattoo gone over in white 6 times, lasered multiple Times ... it healed as a green/ blue scar tissue. I thought it was going to look that way forever. Until I met Stephanie. Stephanie is an amazing artist who took my ideas of turning this embarrassing now scar into something I’d love forever. This tattoo is a lace design that incorporates a lot of meaningful things to me. It includes an Eating disorder recovery symbol that blossoms into a flower for “new beginning” When I was hospitalized, my hospital room was decorated in tinker bell items because tink was my Favorite. So I have “ the second star from the right “ from Peter Pan hanging down. & last but not least, when I was at the worst part of my eating disorder, my doctor wanted to send me to the in patient center in Pittsburgh, because seeing 5 doctors a day wasn’t helping me. My parents made the decision to give me a break from seeing doctors all day everyday. It Was a constant reminder of how sick I really was. So before having to be sent away, my parents took me to disney world to give me a small break. Which happened to be the best thing for me. When I went to disney, i actually began to eat. Slowly but surely. By the end of the week, I had gotten so much healthier that I didn’t need to go away to Pittsburgh. So disney is not only my Happy place, it’s my Healing place. So there is a “ hidden Mickey” in the lace design. So all together this tattoo represents a crucial point in my life & I love the design Stephanie came Up with to represent this moment in my life --
- CM Punk's Stage Show at Starrcast III is set to air on pay-per-view. Fans can order the event for $14.99 through DirecTV, InDemand, and other PPV providers.
- WWE Hall of Famer Antonio Inoki announced the passing of his wife, Tazuko Tada, this morning. Fightful would like to extend our condolences to the Inoki family.
- Rush vs. Stuka Jr. has been added to the ROH-CMLL Global Wars Espectacular tour. Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia vs. Volador Jr. & Triton has also been added to the tour.
Congratulations to @WWERollins and @BeckyLynchWWE for their engagement!— Farbod Esnaashari (@Farbod_E) August 23, 2019
Here's an unreleased interview I did where they both talk about their rises to the top while simultaneously dating. You can feel the love in this. pic.twitter.com/jV4SKw2g2Y
- Kalisto vs. Ariya Daivari has been added to tonight's 205 Live.
- Arn Anderson's new podcast is set to launch in September.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Ronda Rousey unboxes World of Warcraft.