Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Mar. 25.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know ahead of tonight's Raw. You can view their report in the video above.
- PWInsider reports that Batista is not scheduled to be on Raw tonight.
- Goldberg and Shane McMahon are set to appear on NCIS: Los Angeles next Sunday.
- Maria & Mike Kanellis seem to be doing well.
I want to wrestle for @WWNEVOLVE— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) March 24, 2019
Great video!! I think you forgot me? I’m on @WWE205Live which is part of the main roster. Oh & I’ve been in the company a total of 7 and a half years but that’s cool. 15 and a half years total in this business. Maybe watch a few other places highlight reels. They don’t forget me. https://t.co/aTYk8YrWe9— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) March 25, 2019
- Vince Russo did an interview with 411Mania.
- Tommy Dreamer and House of Hardcore have been added to RetroMania Wrestling, an upcoming video game designed around the WrestleFest system.
------ BREAKING NEWS ------— Retrosoft Studios (@RetrosoftStudio) March 25, 2019
RetroMania Wrestling is about to get EXTREME, because @THETOMMYDREAMER and @HouseofHardcore are in the game!
Play as the Innovator of Violence
Wrestle in the House of Hardcore arena
More to come
--For more info: https://t.co/4ZcxmJOGTU pic.twitter.com/ue9f3N3Kdd
- Eric Bischoff and Jim Cornette are not friends again. The two appeared to get along on an episode of WWE Table For 3.
Jim is a tortured sole who is only able to survive as a trust fund baby that lives off the success his mommy and daddy created, and still gets his rocks off living off his 8 minutes of fame. #BlessHisHeart @HeyHeyItsConrad https://t.co/KC82PwbzHg— Eric Bischoff (@EBischoff) March 24, 2019
Where do I start? A. He believes my gimmick. B. My dad WAS successful, & I've made $100K plus in wrestling/my own business 29 of the last 37 years. C. I've been featured for a major wrestling company same amount, not 8 minutes. D. Eric lied his way to a job/fucked it up in 5 yrs. https://t.co/TriVWkRL76— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) March 25, 2019
I apologize for making fun of former wrestling personality/noted simpleton @EBischoff . I have now learned that he is a supporter of our criminal @POTUS Pisspot, so that's evidence that he is in some sort of cognitive mental decline. Didn't mean to bully a defenseless rube.— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) March 25, 2019
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- Rusev will be featured on tonight's episode of WWE Photo Shoot, which airs after Raw.