Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of July 29.
- The latest Canvas 2 Canvas features Mia Yim. You can view the painting in the video above.
- Everyone wants to face Trish Stratus.
Trish, would you like to have a SD women’s championship match with me?— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 27, 2019
Let’s wrestle ------ https://t.co/eudd24r13I— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) July 28, 2019
- Mandy's challenge led to a little back-and-forth between herself and Zelina Vega.
You’re such a star chaser. https://t.co/wRsZEJT8n7— Thea Trinidad Budgen (@Zelina_VegaWWE) July 28, 2019
Was it tho? Pretty sure I was here before the movie came out. And I mean, there is a difference between being long time friends and working with someone vs just tweeting HOFs hoping they’d see and care.. but maybe that’s why I’m in movies and you’re tweeting for clout ---- fight me https://t.co/jraJuYVDzo— Thea Trinidad Budgen (@Zelina_VegaWWE) July 28, 2019
- Corey Graves knows how to get on WWE TV. Talent should start taking notes.
- Chavo Guerrero did an interview with Wrestling Inc discussing his new promotion and more.
- The Rock will be on The Tonight Show on Wednesday and Kelly & Ryan on Thursday to promote "Hobbs & Shaw."
- The Wrestling Observer reports that Riddick Moss suffered a broken nose at a NXT live event over the weekend. Shayna Bazler is also reportedly banged up, but it's said to be nothing serious.
- Big news comes from All Elite Wrestling later today.
- Dragon Lee is expected to work more ROH shows throughout the year.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- The latest Celtic Warrior Workout with Sheamus features NXT's Babatunde.