Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Apr. 8.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know ahead of tonight's WWE Raw. You can view the video above.
- Stephanie McMahon is encouraging Conor McGregor to give WWE a shot.
- PWInsider reports that Tammy Sytch's hearing regarding the revocation of her parole on Apr. 5 was canceled due to a new defense attorney taking on her case 48 hours prior. Sytch is now scheduled for a May 16 hearing before Judge Joseph Matika in Carbon County, PA at 1:15 PM.
- Kofi Kingston issued a statement on his WWE Title victory.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you all.— KOFI (@TrueKofi) April 8, 2019
Without your love & support, especially over the past couple months, none of this happens. You helped me achieve my childhood dream & I’m eternally grateful for each & every one of you.
Your WWE World Heavyweight Champion
- Charlie Morgan announced that she'd undergo surgery on a fractured ankle
- Bobby Lashley did an interview with WrestlingsNews.co.
- Becky Lynch issued a statement on her WrestleMania main event victory.
Unthinkable to think what was once unthinkable. Those 3 seconds last night were a lifetime in the making. Thank you to all of you who have been on this crazy whirlwind journey with me. We’re only getting started. #becky2belts pic.twitter.com/OHDYTxsYQd— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) April 8, 2019
- And then she took a shot at Ronda Rousey.
Ronda broke her hand punching the face that she said broke too easy. pic.twitter.com/vZM2w39k9I— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) April 8, 2019
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.