Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of June 23rd, 2018.
- Following SmackDown Live this past Tuesday the women of the blue-brand pranked the first-ever SmackDown Live Women's Champion Becky Lynch. Paige, who recorded the video followed Becky into the locker room where Lynch discovered Renee Young hiding inside of her suitcase.
- Actor, producer and comedian Seth Rogen recently commented on the jokes that had to do with him and Sami Zayn resembling one another. Seth Rogen shared the side-by-side photo onto his personal Instagram story and was not too fond of the comparison.
- AJ Styles will be defending his WWE Championship in three weeks on July 15th at the 'Extreme Rules' PPV against Rusev. Ahead of their bout AJ sent out the following tweet noting that he is excited to face Rusev but he will be taking care of Aiden English before he gets to "The Bulgarian Brute".
- The on-screen GM of NXT William Regal has not been featured on NXT TV as of late for unknown reasons. He was not at the recent NXT TV tapings this past Thursday according to PWInsider. The site noted that the decision to not bring Regal in was made on Wednesday due to Regal dealing with a personal situation.
- Rumors have been swirling concerning the friendship between Nia Jax and the current RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss. Jax added fuel to those rumors by sharing her opinion on Alexa Bliss' new tattoo which has to do with Bliss' past struggles that she has overcome.
- WWE has an article published on their website of the top-ten interviews that did not air on WWE television.
- Daniel Bryan had some high praise for the newly-named GM of the NXT U.K. brand Johnny Saint. Head over to WWE's YouTube channel to hear what the former 4-time WWE World Champion had to say about "The Man of a Thousand Holds".
- Former WWE Tag Team Champion Epico underwent shoulder surgery in January of this year. According to Dave Meltzer's latest edition of his Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Epico has been training at the WWE Performance Center rehabbing his shoulder.