Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of June 27.
- WWE released a playlist looking at the history of tug of wars in the promotion. You can view the playlist in the video above.
Dear @TheRock— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) June 27, 2019
I wanted you to know I forgive you for exploiting my love for frozen pizza pockets in front of the worlds largest wrestling crowd. Through therapy and and The Muscle Man Dance, I’m all better now!
Ps. Jumanji was --
- WWE has recently filed trademarks on the following Superstar and team names: The B-Team, Heavy Machinery, Zelina Vega, Lacey Evans, Viking Raiders, Lucha House Party, EC3, Drake Maverick, and The IIconics.
- John Cena sent out the following tweet.
17 years ago today my @WWE journey began. It is FAR from over and has greatly changed over the years. It has given me chances to be brave and vulnerable. Today #FastAndFurious journey begins. Fear, the unknown, growth, and maybe a haircut await. Adapt. Overcome. Never Give Up.— John Cena (@JohnCena) June 27, 2019
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that FOX is spending $4 million a week to promote WWE while TNT is spending $500,000 a week to promote AEW.
- How did Colt Cabana get shot down with these ideas?
“Why would you pitch something so low? Dont you wanna be a star?” Said this writer.— Colt Cabana (@ColtCabana) June 27, 2019
My next email...
“I want to debut at wrestlemania beating John Cena and then I beat the Undertaker and Ric Flair”
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Cold open for tomorrow night's IMPACT Wrestling