Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of August 11th, 2018.
- Former WWE 'Tough Enough' competitor Brian Danovich passed away at the age of 38-years old. Danovich was on the fourth season of 'Tough Enough' and is remembered for his time on the show when he unfortunately tore his pectoral muscle during the tryout.
The following quote is from Brian's Facebook page which was posted by his sister Trisha:
"It's with a heavy heart that I inform all of Brians friends and fans that the Spartan swinger has passed away at the young age of 38. Rest in peace my Dear Brother."
- Former two-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion Raven will be making an appearance at 'Laugh It Up Comedy Club' in Poughkeepsie, NY tonight.
- Old running-mates Big E and Kaitlyn sat down with one another to watch a mixed tag team match that they were involved in at the 2013 SummerSlam PPV when Big E teamed with AJ Lee to take on Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn.
- The Miz put Daniel Bryan on notice that Bryan is not the only individual that has a history on the independent wrestling scene. Miz shared a photo onto his Twitter from when he worked 'Ultimate Pro Wrestling' shows. The WWE Network Instagram page then uploaded a video that featured Miz competing for WWE's then-developmental territory 'Deep South Wrestling''.
- CNBC's Jim Cramer praised WWE for their monstrous rise in the stock market.
- Former 4-time WWE Tag Team Champion Xavier Woods detailed his horrible airplane experience on Twitter and his series of tweets began with the following:
- The WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar has not been pinned in 630 days.