Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Mar. 22.
- Japanese Joshi legend Manami Toyota is not happy with Bea Priestley using the Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex.
様々な意見がありますが、ジャパニーズオーシャンサイクロンスープレックスは私が大切に使っていたオリジナルの技です 藤本つかさ、日高郁人に伝承し大切に使ってくれてます この二人に敬意を表する意味で他の選手には勝手に使ってもらいたくないのです それだけ思い入れのある技だとご理解下さい— 豊田真奈美 (@marukomariya) March 22, 2019
Translation: "There are various opinions, but Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suprex is an original skill that I used carefully. Tsukasa Fujimoto, it has been passed down to Hidaka Hayato and used carefully. Meaning to show respect to these two people So I do not want other players to use them without permission."
- That's gotta be caped Kane.
Did you know that when Kane made his debut back in 1997, he appeared on house shows with a cape on? There have been pictures and gifs floating around the Internet but never actual video of it. I hope you enjoy this extremely rare footage. This was at a house show a few days before Kane officially wrestled at Survivor Series. I apologize for the sound quality and the shaky camera, this is camcorder footage that was obtained from a fan that was actually at the show in November 1997. It’s not the best quality but it’s better than nothing -- #tbt #wwe #kane #wwevideos #houseshow
- PWInsider reports that Jeff Jarrett and his legal team have filed a motion asking for an extension that will give them until Apr. 12 to submit an update on where things stand with his lawsuit against Anthem/IMPACT. Anthem’s attorneys have agreed to the request.
- MGM Grand is gearing up for AEW Double or Nothing.
- Lanny Poffo did an interview with CBS Sports.
- Joey Ryan's blow pop spot backfired against Penelope Ford.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio and more.